SNUBA® on the Lani Kai
- SNUBA is an acronym that stands for Surface Nexus Underwater Breathing Apparatus.
- SNUBA combines the ease of snorkeling with the ability to breathe underwater like Scuba Diving.
- SNUBA is easy, safe and simple. No diving or snorkeling experience is necessary!
- SNUBA requires no heavy equipment or time consuming training. You will receive a lesson on the boat, and the oxygen tanks will be on a raft. Two people share a raft.
- Ages 8 and older can enjoy the underwater world from close up.
- SNUBA on the Lani Kai provides you with about 30 minutes of water time.
- Our SNUBA guides, Marcella and Capt. Kiwini, will be only a hand signal away during your entire dive. They also take underwater pictures, which are available for an extra charge.
- SNUBA is only $60 for the first dive spot, and $45 additional if you SNUBA at the 2nd spot.
- Don’t miss this unique experience!
NOTE: You must be in good health for SNUBA. Not pregnant, no history of strokes or heart attacks, heart surgery, asthma, lung disease, epilepsy, etc., and you must be sober. Please click here and read the SNUBA release form before booking.
Sign up for SNUBA® on the last page of the reservation form.
Your SNUBA® Guides
|Joe White||Captain Kiwini Hall|