SNUBA® on the Lani Kai
- SNUBA is an acronym that stands for Surface Nexus Underwater Breathing Apparatus.
- SNUBA combines the ease of snorkeling with the ability to breathe underwater like Scuba Diving.
- SNUBA is easy, safe and simple. No diving or snorkeling experience is necessary!
- SNUBA requires no heavy equipment or time consuming training. You will receive a lesson on the boat, and the oxygen tanks will be on a raft. Two people share a raft.
- Ages 8 and older can enjoy the underwater world from close up.
- SNUBA on the Lani Kai provides you with about 30 minutes of water time.
- Our SNUBA guides, Marcella and Capt. Kiwini, will be only a hand signal away during your entire dive. They also take underwater pictures, which are available for an extra charge.
- SNUBA is only $60.
- Don’t miss this unique experience!
Sign up for SNUBA® on the last page of the reservation form.
Your SNUBA® Guides
|Joe White||Captain Kiwini Hall|